Assists with collecting data, evaluating/analyzing, costing, designing, implementing and administering of all compensation programs. Assists in developing documentation for compensation processes and procedures. Develops/revises policies. Creates and updates job descriptions, evaluates jobs. Performs market research, analyzes data and makes recommendations as to job pricing.
Administers most phases of the performance appraisal process including both annual and mid-year appraisals. Manages audit compliance process. Prepares reports such as the diversity report and position control report to assist with planning and hiring decisions. Monitors data integrity.
Macy's Systems & Technology (MST) is the information technology division of Macy's Inc. Macy's Inc. is the nation's largest operator of department stores with over 800 department store locations in 46 states. In addition, we operate major catalog and internet operations for Bloomingdale's and Macy's. Macy's Systems & Technology is headquartered in Johns Creek, a suburban setting northeast of Atlanta, Georgia.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, employee fitness center and a merchandise discount.
placement within salary ranges
- Analyzes, costs, designs, and implements compensation plans
- Manages performance management processes and salary administration
- Creates/updates Job Descriptions. Evaluates jobs for grading and proper
participate in final decision making process including communication and
- Participates in salary surveys and performs market analysis
- Review and approve promotions from a compensation standpoint
- Manages audit compliance process
- Monitors data integrity
- Prepares and distributes Diversity, Position Control and Ad hoc Reports
- Develops and maintains Compensation Manual
- Develop and make recommendations on compensation programs and
practices to expedite decision-making
- Decisions on issue resolution
- Advise HR Managers and others in HR on compensation issues and
- Ability to collect and analyze data in order to make business decisions
- Provide support to the organization on Compensation/HR policies
- Design communication materials
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems; ability to assist others in making
PeopleSoft and Query
- Implement and communicate programs
- Previous HR experience
- Advanced PC skills in MS Excel and Word. Intermediate skills in Access,
- Understanding of compensation practices and HR functions
- Analytical skill required to analyze data to be provided to the organization
- Communication/Interpersonal Skill to explain and interpret programs
- Detail oriented to make recommendations
- Problem solving skill in order to make decisions and assist others in making
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Access
- Intermediate skills in Word and Lotus Notes
- Intermediate knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and 5-7 years of related experience or an
Macy's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's - 2 years ago
The nation's #1 department store chain has adopted the name of its most famous brand and cash cow: Macy's. Macy's, Inc. operates about 840...