Reporting to the Compensation and HRIS Manager, the
Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for providing
HR compensation consulting services for Aviall’s global
business. The incumbent will work directly with HR
Business Partners and Management to achieve compensation
objectives and assist, as needed, in variable incentive
compensation plan design consultation.
The successful candidate will proactively partner with
HR Business Partners and Business Management to identify
and address compensation issues, and communicate
Aviall’s Total Compensation Philosophy and Strategy. We
are looking for candidates who have the aptitude to
understand complex data, and be detailed and accurate
from start to finish in developing programs and
completing projects. This is a hands on position that
will aide in the development and implementation of
strategic compensation programs that will keep Aviall
Specific duties to include:
of Aviall’s job classification system and revision of
- Assist Management in the development and maintenance
salary structures and job documentation.
of existing compensation programs and model potential
- Perform analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness
impact of alternatives.
consult, and resolve compensation issues.
- Effectively partner with HR and Business to manage,
solutions on a variety of total compensation issues
- Provide guidance to the business and develop creative
including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base
pay, and annual incentive pay.
- Conduct job evaluations using market data and internal
- Work on a variety of special compensation projects as
Additionally‚ Aviall employees enjoy ten paid holidays‚
training through Aviall University‚ a Health and
Wellness Program to help employees with a healthy
lifestyle‚ an Employee Assistance Program‚ and other
rewards such as a discretionary bonus plan for that
extra effort and even occasional on–site chair massages.
Aviall delivers all these great rewards and a team
environment that values high performers.
Aviall is an equal opportunity employer.
compensation or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in finance,
core compensation terminology and best practices.
and a track record for planning, doing and auditing
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills
coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
- Highly detailed driven with emphasis on accuracy,
interpret and analyze data.
- Ability to create dynamic tools and models to
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple
and be quick of foot in a fast-paced, change-oriented
- Ability to work independently, take on responsibility
internal presentations that demonstrate business acumen.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for
- Highly proficient in Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables).
Bachelors degree and CCP are preferred.
When it comes to aviation, Aviall has all the right parts. The Boeing subsidiary is one of the top global distributors of commercial...