Senior Compensation Analyst
Brookdale Senior Living
Consults with line of business and other HR leaders in the development, management, and administration of compensation programs to ensure compliance and alignment with company objectives, policies, and government regulations.
* Provides guidance and advice on compensation policies, pay decisions, wage and hour regulations, and creative solutions for specific compensation issues.
* Works with Finance in the design and administration of incentive plans, including the complex financial analysis needed for the calculation and processing of bonus payments.
* Oversees the administration of annual merit and performance review processes. Analyzes data to ensure budgetary compliance and provides reports to Executive Management.
* Assists with administering company’s restricted stock plan, including analysis, communication to participants, and working with third party vendor.
* Using market pricing software assists in preparing analysis and interpretation of external market information for development of salary ranges. Completes ad hoc market pricing requests from corporate and field HR personnel.
* Gathers, analyzes and provides reports to Executive Management and Board of Directors regarding incentive payments, pay increases, restricted stock awards, etc.
* Ensures compensation pay plans are in compliance with federal/state wage and hour regulations.
* Utilizes compensation related databases and systems that support compensation programs throughout the organization.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/ her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and a minimum of two to three years related experience designing, developing, and communicating new compensation related programs.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
Expert Excel User required. Familiarity with PeopleSoft HR modules preferred.
Brookdale Senior Living, 6737 W. Washington Street, Milwaukee, WI 53214
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY:
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Include Job ID in the subject line of the email.)
Job ID: 68993
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...