Well known as a retail industry leader, Daymon Worldwide has evolved from its roots as a Private Brand pioneer into a full-service retail branding and sourcing company with a global presence. Daymon’s portfolio of companies has expertise across a full array of retail services, including Private Brand Development, Strategy & Branding, Sourcing & Logistics, Retail Merchandising and Consumer Experience Marketing. Daymon Worldwide provides its leading-edge services through multiple business units organized under one corporate umbrella. As a company of 22,000 associates operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none.
We have a temporary opportunity available for a Compensation Analyst to join our team. The would be a 3 to 4 month contract engagement. The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, development, installation and administration of compensation programs. This person will perform role evaluation using market pricing and established evaluation systems, he/she will determine grade levels and prepares records of validity of the evaluations. Compensation analysis and programs should ensure Daymon’s ability to attract & retain talented associates for diverse U.S. and international locations.
Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
- Evaluates salaried, hourly, middle and top management positions.
- Audits evaluation of positions and application of existing classifications to individuals.
- Oversees maintenance of job classifications (titles, grades, FLSA, EEO, etc), coordinating with HRIS, HRBP’s and recruiting team.
- Analyzes and determines grades for new and revised positions.
- Leads job title/grading review projects.
- Maintains job description library; creates/revises job descriptions as needed.
- Participates in compensation surveys conducted by other companies and analyzes results; researches market trends; recommends changes based on data and maintains salary survey library.
- Reviews changes in wages and salaries for conformance to company policy and wage and hour laws.
- Acts as the liaison with HR Business Partners and managers in all areas of compensation including the review of job market analysis, administration, policies and regulatory compliance.
- Works with international HR team to collect market data for international compensation programs and personnel (including expatriates, third country nationals, and/or local nationals).
- Works with HR staff on annual increase processing in HRIS, including drafting of staff communications, system training and approval workflows. Assists in administration of performance appraisal and salary administration programs.
- Prepares compensation documents and communications.
- Reviews and updates global salary structures. Recommends annual increase pool based on market data; revises annual salary ranges & assists with changes to HRIS.
- Works with Finance team as needed on design and implementation of U.S. and international bonus processes,
- Audits/monitors effectiveness of compensation programs; ensures cost-effective use of policies and practices; and recommends changes as appropriate.
- Additional projects assigned as needed.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years experience in compensation role
- Strong analytic skills
- Highly proficient user of Excel and Microsoft Office tools
- Previous analytical (& financial modeling) experience
- Proficient in HRIS applications a plus (Ultipro Software preferred), including report writing & Cognos