Under the supervision of the Compensation and Benefits Manager, serves as a seasoned professional in the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs. These programs include job documentation and evaluation; salary survey process that includes selection, participation and evaluation of survey data; salary and bonus administration and overall compensation analysis that support the Company's business goals and initiatives that contribute to the attraction, retention, motivation and reward of BHP Billiton Petroleum employees. Thorough knowledge of compensation principles, pay practices, and compensation trends required. Must be comfortable in a constantly changing and challenging working environment.
• Develops market values on an annual basis that flow into mid-year and annual salary review
• Administers salary and bonus review and delivers associated communications
• Assesses and analyzes programs, making recommendations to ensure effectiveness and execution in a timely manner
• Participates in appropriate third-party salary surveys to ensure appropriate assessment of the relevant salary market to assure compensation position is maintained and compensation policy followed
• Assist with the development, implementation, communication and administration of compensation policies and programs
• Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance
• Trains HR Business Partners on Compensation strategies and policies
• Experience using Mercer Pay Monitor and SAP a plus
G.A.S. is one of the largest suppliers of contract technical professionals in the south and southwestern United States. We opened for...