Position: Compensation Analyst Job Code: 5460
Location: GOJO Plaza
- Full time
- Work Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- No direct reports
- 10% travel required
- No relocation assistance
- Position located at GOJO Plaza in Akron, OH
Analyzes and manages compensation data to ensure data accuracy and integrity for GOJO enterprise reward programs.
• Accurate data and information for compensation decision making
• Rewards programs that support enterprise compensation strategies globally.
Education and Experience Required
- Provides market ranges for all enterprise geographies using established guidelines; coordinates quarterly “hot jobs” reports and Compensation dashboard(s).
- Compiles data and costing models for annual pay program decisions; participates in annual compensation research, planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Participates in salary surveys, special surveys, identifies data gaps, and recommends changes.
- Explains and interprets compensation programs, tools and processes to HR staff and managers throughout the enterprise. Participate in training programs for compensation and eLearning tools and job aids.
- Compiles research on international initiatives.
- Manages job analysis and role definition process, including competency card sorts. Works with Supply Chain managers on defining acquired skills and mastery matrix definitions. Works with managers to create effective level guides for job families.
- Monitor expenditures under merit/promotion and incentive programs.
- Reviews US based roles for FLSA compliance and exemption tests.
- Maintains databases for accountabilities, skills, competencies, essential tasks and develops process improvements and system enhancements.
- Maintains HRMS compensation reports, tables, and workflows and processes.
- Completes periodic compensation testing on US employee base for AAP internal audit program.
- Report writing on HRMS systems for internal customers.
- Reviews HRMS compensation data for integrity audits and corrective actions.
- Preparing and visual display of HPS metrics for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in related field (finance, business administration, human resources) and 5 years experience in compensation analysis. International compensation program experience preferred.
Additional General/Technical Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience in compensation analysis
- Experience with a compensation administration system is required
- Advanced Skills in Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Applications as well as proficiency with an HRMS and Compensation Administration Tools required
- Database management and report writing skills strongly preferred
- Knowledge of relevant U.S. laws and regulations (e.g., FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII, Tax, GAAP, SEC) related to compensation programs, as well as international compensation practices.
- Commitment to confidentiality, and passion for data integrity and accuracy in all matters
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Apply for this position Return to Job Listings
Send position to a friend
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Employer M/F/D/V. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes sent electronically for positions that are not listed below.
GOJO Industries - 14 months ago
GOJO Industries wants to go where other forms of good hygiene haven't. The company makes hand cleaners for professional and consumer...