Corporate Business Services
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is
ICF International is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our Human Resources Group, reporting to the Director of Total Rewards. This position will be located in our Fairfax, VA headquarters office.
- Conducts research, analyzes data and makes recommendations, while ensuring data integrity, by using a broad understanding of compensation techniques and practices
- Collects, analyzes and maintains data related to the organizations salary administration, job evaluation, and salary survey participation
- Performs activities to administer compensation policies and programs
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments and employee change notices for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
- Reviews job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties, requirements, and FLSA exemptions
- Provides compensation and analytic related support to HR Business Partners on various topics, and assists HR Business Partners and internal clients with compensation related issues
- Consults with the various Domestic and Global Lines of Business (LOBs) to ensure equity and profitability, based on human capital costs
- Assists Compensation Team on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting and implementation of new programs
- Documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and works with HR Business Partners to educate internal clients
- Provides counsel for employment offers
- Completes market pricing for proposal efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of HR or related work experience
- 3 years of demonstrated data analysis, problem solving and research experience
- 3 years of advanced skills in MS Excel including analysis and modeling
- 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office products required
- CCP or related professional certification preferred
- Experience in a government contracting environment
- Experience developing Excel formulas and pivot tables
- Experience performing market pricing and salary surveys
- HRIS experience, especially PeopleSoft
- Experience with jobs assessment and various tools and sources for collecting market data and intelligence
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is required
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to plan and manage multiple demanding activities simultaneously
- The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently but will be a strong team player
- Candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively, and demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 18 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...