Unmatched Solutions and Expertise for Absolute Confidence
Being certain means everything when solving complex engineering challenges. Our products and our reputation depend on it. At MTS Systems Corporation, we collaborate closely with our customers to design, develop and produce higher quality products with greater speed and lower cost. Join our innovative team and help us support our mission to be the leading provider of testing and sensing solutions. By working together, we can help our customers optimize their designs, improve their productivity and bring better products to market faster.
No one instills greater certainty than MTS.
- Assist in the development, implementation, analysis and administration of company compensation programs. Monitor legislative and legal actions ensuring compensation plans are compliant and market competitive.
- Conduct market analysis on all US salary structures (including executive, exempt, and non-exempt) based on geographic differences; makes recommendations, implements changes, and communicates changes to supervisors and managers.
- Evaluate positions using established market evaluation system for placement into appropriate salary structure based on competitive market data and organizational structure. Conduct background research, exemption testing (FLSA), prepares evaluation and recommendation. Audit evaluation of jobs and application of existing job classifications to individuals.
- Assist in the design and development of incentive plan programs. Administers and oversees implementation and communication.
- Participates in third-party compensation surveys to obtain current data for job evaluations to ensure the organization’s competitiveness in the market place; compiles, analyzes and evaluates survey data to recommend range adjustments and individual job compensation ranges; matches survey jobs and prepares data for submission to survey consulting firms
- Assist in the administration of the company equity program and makes recommendations for changes. Implement stock programs and coordinate general stock plan administration:
- Advise and makes recommendations to subsidiary and local HR generalists regarding compensation plans and issues. Serve as consultant to HR generalists, management and employees on compensation related issues. .
- Assure and maintain compliance with all applicable federal laws relating to employee compensation programs. Keep current on changes in the law and periodically reviews compensation policies/plans for conformance. Communicate need for changes and/or additions and may provide leadership in conducting change.
Preferred Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 3 + years of experience in compensation administration
- 2 + years of advanced experience using Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, regression analysis, creating charts and graphs).
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills with strong attention to detail, follow-up and problem resolution.
- Strong working knowledge of FLSA, state and federal wage laws, regulations regarding commissions and commission payments and other compensation related DOL regulations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, maintain flexibility on tasks, and simplify complex data for presentation
- Good consulting and verbal/written communication skills.
- Administration of compensation plans outside of the U.S.
- Experience working with HRMS systems preferably SuccessFactors or SAP
*MON - SG1
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 21 months ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...