At Meridian Health, you're never far from what matters most in your
life. The balance our team members keep between their very full personal
and professional lives is a priority. That's why we strive to provide
programs and services that help our team members find that balance. Our
goal is to take the very best care of our team members, so they can take
the very best care of our patients.
The Compensation Analyst will assist in the design, implementation and management of Meridian Health's compensation program. The focus of this role will be on compensation analysis (both internal and external), pricing and job evaluation. In this role you will perform and provide comprehensive analytical support as well as ongoing research, modeling and compensation analysis of base and incentive programs. The position will contribute to the ongoing design, implementation and ensure market-competitive pay levels. You must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team environment to meet established deadlines.
- BS degree in Business, Management, or HR Management is strongly preferred
- Previous technical and working knowledge in compensation administration and analysis is preferred
- Previous technical and working knowledge of compensation policies and practices including federal and state wage and hour laws is preferred
- The ability to extract and minipulate compensation data and the ability to provide independent interpretation of this data is preferred
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint is required. Proficiency with MS Access is preferred.
- Previous experience in forecasting and budgeting of compensation programs is preferred
- Exposure to and experience with compensation and performance management software is preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication are required
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence decision-making, along with the flexibility and capability to perform well in ambiguous situations are required
MERIDIAN HEALTH Best Workplace. Best Team. Best Care.
Meridian Health is an equal opportunity employer.