Assists with development, implementation and management of strategic compensation programs and solutions that align with organizational goals/objectives. Collects, analyzes and maintains data to ensure the organization can attract and retain high quality employees with appropriate total reward program based on market trends. Conducts and responds to salary surveys and maintains survey data. Evaluates jobs, researches market pay, and recommends appropriate salary ranges. Supports the administration of salary increases and variable pay. Prepares salary increase programs and salary range adjustments. Participates in ad hoc compensation projects, performs analyses, and identifies and tracks metrics.
- Benchmark company pay practices against market information to determine competitiveness. Recommends and implements improvements/ changes to plans to align them with industry best practices and company objectives.
- Assist in annual compensation review processes. Prepare reports on rating distributions, merit budget, annual bonus and other ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for participation in annual compensation surveys to help determine company's competitive position.
- Performs job evaluations by partnering with HR teams. May interview employees and management to determine and understand job requirements.
- Market price jobs and assists in analysis process to determine appropriate salary level and makes range movement recommendations if necessary.
- Conducts data research and prepares statistical reports including charts, graphs and spreadsheets and analyze the results for presentations.
- Ensures compensation programs are in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies by providing analytical support and research assistance.
- Provides consultative technical expertise and guidance and makes recommendations to line managers on compensation issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
SPECIAL JOB CHARACTERISTICS
Resources, or related disciplines.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Information Systems, Business, Human
Job Category or Functional Area
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in compensation field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with extensive experience and expertise in Excel
- Certified compensation professional (CCP) designation preferred.
- Strong analytical, math, critical thinking and organizational skills with attention to detail, follow-up and problem resolution.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and simplify complex data for presentation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Team player in HR and cross-functionally.
United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Corporate Services) Houston Office
Nabors Industries - 2 years ago
Oil and gas exploration and production companies need a little support in order to ply their trade around the globe, and like a good...