This entry-level position is responsible for providing analytical compensation support. Duties may include in-depth research, analysis, design, development, implementation, communication, and ongoing administration of a variety of compensation processes, programs, and plans targeting various levels of employees.
- Provide analysis of external market data to identify trends and propose enhancements to Praxair compensation programs.
- Assist in updating salary structures. Research market trends and make recommendations for enhancements, improvements and increased competitiveness.
- Assist in the design, development, implementation and administration of special compensation programs and/or incentive systems for employees in specific groups or functions to support the organization's objectives.
- Analyze incumbent pay and provide suggestions for correcting issues, etc.
- Participate in and analyze compensation surveys.
- May assist in the development of presentations and reports to support meeting requests (i.e. summarizing current compensation programs and research of potential programs).
- Financial analysis and modeling of incentive program payout factors and design elements.
- Contribute to/develop process improvements for market intelligence databases and analytics.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Praxair is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related discipline required.
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preferred.
3 years experience in compensation or financial analysis preferred.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify recommended solutions.
Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail, follow-up, and problem resolution.
Advanced level Excel skills.*
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) with ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
* An Excel test will be given to candidates who are interviewed.
Number of Openings
Praxair - 20 months ago
Praxair makes lighter than air and heavier than air gases available for practical applications. The largest North American industrial gas...