Position Summary: Advanced level Compensation position responsible for market pricing, job analysis and job catalog/career pathing. This position will support the Compensation Manager with performance management activities and will provide data analysis and reporting necessary to ensure competitiveness and effectiveness of Compensation programs and philosophy
- Responsible for Range's annual Salary Survey submissions, as well as monthly ad hoc surveys as required by energy club survey groups. Throughout the year, maintain the salary survey matches identified in the job code database. Periodically review and refine job survey matches to salary survey database to ensure we have the most accurate market comparison.
- Assist with the design and execution of Range's job catalog. This involves meeting with Leadership in each functional area and designing the career path for each job within the function, and determining the correct qualifications, experiences, and job duties , and training requirements associated with each position in the career path. Documents job content in the form of a Job Description, which is stored in an electronic database. Includes the maintenance of job descriptions and career pathing data in stored in Cornerstone.
- Perform information gathering for Compensation Manager to review and approve offers for new hires, promotional requests, and out of cycle base pay increases. Perform job analysis to determine the correct market value for positions. Ensure the correct FLSA status is assigned to positions. Perform annual market analysis and make recommendations for budgeting and/or for change to existing compensation structure or philosophy.
- In collaboration with HRIS, performs Data Analysis and Report Generation. Reporting needs include, but are not limited to: Turnover, New Hire Rates, Cost Per Hire, Avg Time to Fill Open positions. May include meeting with company leadership to determine reporting needs. Performs data analysis and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Assist in the administration of the company's annual Performance Management process. Ensures communications are delivered, online training sessions are scheduled, and that 100% of employee performance reviews are completed by the deadline. May provide coaching and guidance on Performance Management as well as systems support. Maintains systems used for performance management. Performs data analysis to determine common themes, training needs, and opportunities for improvement.
- Cornerstone Administration. Develop, maintain, and communicate features within the Cornerstone application. Ensure employees complete Employee & Manager directed activities. Serve as customer support when employees have questions or issues. Ensure compliance on company directed Cornerstone activities.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining written documentation of all Compensation processes.
- Special projects as assigned.
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Business, Psychology, Finance/Accounting, or Human Resources
Minimum Experience: 6+ years of experience in Compensation; Advanced Excel skills required; Access highly preferred
Skills: Project Management; Data Analysis and Manipulation;
Professional Certifications Required Prior to Employment: CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) preferred, but not required
Range Resources Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard