Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Title: Compensation Analyst
Business Unit: Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc.
Location: Houston, Texas
Reports To: Director of Comp & Benefits
Position Overview :
Work closely with Director of Compensation & Benefits to administer compensation programs.
- Prepares data for participation in salary surveys
- Evaluates and analyzes salary data
- Maintains job capsules and salary grades
- Tracks eligibility for the company bonus programs
- Calculates bonus payments
- Facilitates annual salary review process
- Runs reports using COGNOS reporting tool
- Works closely with Benefits group to analyze data, perform audits, organize information, etc.
- Interfaces with Payroll Dept on creation of new jobs, salary increases, data loads, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- High School diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- 2+ years in a professional office environment, preferably working in the field of Human Resources or Accounting
- Experience using functions and formulas in Excel
- Strong math skills and logical thinking
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, with flexibility to work in a team environment, as well as individually
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving and fast paced environment
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with COMP ANALYST in the subject line. Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 2 years ago - save job