Rosetta Stone is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst. Are you a compensation professional who enjoys working with employees, leaders, and HR as a resource providing compensation guidance, analysis and support? Is a fast pace environment a key requirement you are looking for? If yes, this position might a great fit for you!
Our Compensation Analyst will report directly into the Director of Compensation within the Human Resources department.
In this role, you will be very hands on with the following duties:
• Performs activities to develop, implement and administer global compensation policies and programs.
• Creates ad-hoc reporting and assist with metrics and analysis as needed. Prepares special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock.
• Reviews proposed salary adjustments against established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems or concerns.
• Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
• Work closely with managers to provide support and coaching as needed on compensation related actions, programs and projects.
• Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary level/grade assignment.
• Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
• Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
• Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
• Consults with international HR partners. Providing guidance as needed.
• Processes monthly equity grants. Runs adhoc reports and analysis as needed.
• Partners to help lead Annual Review process. Helps with annual equity grant and bonus payout process.
• Partner closely with HR Business Partners and other HR staff members on a variety of project based work and activities.
• Work on other HR projects as requested.
• Work closely with Finance, Sales Operations, Accounting, and other groups as necessary.
• Work on Compensation Committee/Board of Directors presentations and backup materials as needed.
Now that you know a little more about the position, here is what we want to see from you:
• Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years’ progressive experience in compensation or equivalent work experience in a HR related field.
• Working knowledge of compensation and employment laws and practices.
• Ability to self-motivate and drive projects from start to finish, results focused.
• Ability to influence peers, subordinates, management, cross-functionally.
• Possess a high level of curiosity.
• Work independently and in cooperation with others on multiple activities, with flexibility to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
• Reputation of initiating ideas and programs not just delivering what is requested
• Track record of ability to handle duties of a confidential nature with judgment and discretion
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills
• Analytical and strong attention to detail
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Arlington , VA
Arlington , Virginia
Rosetta Stone - 17 months ago
Everything we do at Rosetta Stone revolves around a simple idea: learning a language should be fun, easy and effective.