How to Apply
Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. To apply later, return to jobs.stvincent.org.
In addition, you may apply via one of the Employment Kiosks located in each of our St. Vincent Health facilities.
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for the research and analysis of compensation related data and makes recommendations for compensation policies and programs. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1) Assists with job analysis process in new job creation or updates to jobs and ensures appropriate documentation.
2) Performs job market analysis. Participates in salary surveys and evaluates data in order to determine compensation rates and pay grade assignments.
3) Researches and evaluates new or changing compensation practices and polices. Monitors compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
4) Assists as needed with processing compensation changes and/or workflow approvals.
Administers and audits compensation programs ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and in support of the St. Vincent Health Compensation Philosophy.
6) Serves as a subject matter expert and resource in the areas of compensation, job catalog, position management, and payroll.
7) Researches, analyzes and makes recommendations in the review and evaluation of base pay programs. Participates in compensation surveys and may assist in the creation of market-specific surveys, recommending target audience, communications, data collection, analysis and feedback on results.
8)Administers and maintains data in the HRIS and payroll systems.
9) Creates analytical reports and generates and distributes compensation and payroll data on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
10)Assists in the administration of the annual performance review cycle and incentive plan process.
11) Assists in the development, preparation and delivery of communication and education materials for compensation programs.
*3 years of combined experience in compensation administration, market-based compensation analysis, salary survey participation, job documentation or experience in payroll administration that includes the analysis of pay calculations and pay components, implementing pay practice or pay rule changes in the system and business knowledge of pay practices to support direct users and other technical and/or functional teams
*Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration or related field.
*Cerification Compensation Professional (CCP)
*Senior Professional in Human Resources Management (SHRM) certification or Professional in Human Resources Management (PHR).
*One (1) year experience in a healthcare setting.
*One (1) year experience with the Oracle/PeopleSoft applications system.
*Three (3) years current compensation analysis experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have additional questions about your application process, you may contact our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772.
St. Vincent Health - 19 months ago