How to Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication. These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent Health. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To view our job openings, visit jobs.stvincent.org. To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
You may also apply at one of our Employment Kiosks. Call our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772 to find the kiosk nearest you.
For more information -- or if you need a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please contact our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772.
The Spirit of Caring
St.Vincent Health has an established reputation and tradition in the State of Indiana for providing excellence in patient care through our Core Values of Service to the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication.
Throughout St.Vincent Health, the ageless mission of St.Vincent de Paul remains unchanged: to minister to the bodies, minds and spirits of those in need by keeping healthcare human. As one of the largest healthcare systems in the State of Indiana, our state-of-the-art technology, extraordinary associates and Spirit of Caring can be found in healthcare ministries serving over half of Indiana¿s counties. St.Vincent Health is a member of Ascension Health, the nation¿s largest not-for-profit Catholic Healthcare System.
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for the research and analysis of compensation related data and makes recommendations for compensation policies and programs. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1) Assists with job analysis process in new job creation or updates to jobs and ensures appropriate documentation.
2) Performs job market analysis. Participates in salary surveys and evaluates data in order to determine compensation rates and pay grade assignments.
3) Researches and evaluates new or changing compensation practices and policies. Monitors compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
4) Assists as needed with processing compensation changes and/or workflow approvals.
5) Administers and audits compensation programs ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and in support of the St. Vincent Health Compensation Philosophy.
6) Serves as a subject matter expert and resource in the areas of compensation, job catalog, position management, and payroll.
7) Researches, analyzes and makes recommendations in the review and evaluation of base pay programs. Participates in compensation surveys and may assist in the creation of market-specific surveys, recommending target audience, communications, data collection, analysis and feedback on results.
8)Administers and maintains data in the HRIS and payroll systems.
9) Creates analytical reports and generates and distributes compensation and payroll data on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
10)Assists in the administration of the annual performance review cycle and incentive plan process.
11) Assists in the development, preparation and delivery of communication and education materials for compensation programs.
- Associate's degree
- One year of combined work and/or project experience in compensation administration, market-based compensation analysis, salary survey participation, and/or job documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Senior Professional in Human Resources Management (SHRM) certification or Professional in Human Resources Management (PHR).
- Experience in HR data analytics
- Formal education in compensation administration and design
- One year of experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
- One year of Oracle/PeopleSoft experience
- Compensation pay analysis and administration experience within the last three years
As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have additional questions about your application process, you may contact our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772.
St. Vincent Health - 12 months ago