POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group â
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our team! The Compensation Analyst is responsible for ongoing administration and general analysis of incentive and hourly compensation. Safelite® has a major focus on both internal and external customer experience, so demonstration of excellent customer service is a must. A strong desire to develop and master new skills and demonstrate innovation and creativity will also contribute to success in this position.
Incentive Administration & Analysis support: Coordinates incentive administration and payment on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis:
Creates eligibility files for various pay plans, calculates incentive payments per plan documents.
Communicates payouts to managers and resolves or addresses issues prior to payment
Creates pay files and coordinates payment with Payroll
Maintains records on hiring agreements related to IC or guarantees; executes as appropriate
Assists with quarterly ROI analysis on plan trends and effectiveness
Stays abreast of IC payout trends and provides insight into plan improvements.
Maintains plan documents for all incentive plans.
Compensation Administration & Analysis
i. Assists with conducting job analysis and evaluation; writing job descriptions in partnership with hiring managers, evaluating positions for salary grade placement.
ii. Coordinates job description creation and managing job description database and job code development and administration within HRIS system and Access database repository.
iii. Assist with market pricing and internal benchmarking to provide pay recommendations.
iv. Provides research assistance for new jobs and restructuring activities.
v. Ensures compliance with regulations and alignment with policies and practices; educates managers and HR staff on concerns; escalates issues as needed.
Wage Administration :
i. Audits salary actions against current guidelines and works to resolve salary issues with managers.
ii. Reports on salary administration trends and provides insight into future program enhancements.
iii. Provides analysis to Compensation Manager in order to support managers on salary recommendations for promotions or hiring offers.
iv. Participates in compensation surveys, salary range development/updates, and merit and incentive administration
v. Assists with implementation, administration and analysis of base and incentive compensation programs and policies and other duties as assigned/required.
vi. Assists with incentive plan cost modeling to evaluate cost impact for recommended plan changes.
Assists with HR Projects and Process Improvements
Works with Compensation Manager to recommend enhancements to processes and procedures for different compensation programs or HRMS processes.
· 1+ years experience in compensation administration or analytical focused role
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, HR, or a related field preferred
· CCP desired, not required
· Knowledge of compensation concepts and methodologies including state and federal laws applying to company compensation programs
· Ability to make good decisions, independent judgments and solve problems
· Well organized, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Customer service orientation with the potential to provide an advisory and consultative approach
· Microsoft Office proficient with high skill in Excel and Access
· Ability to analyze, summarize and model data
· Cognos experience preferred
· Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
Who we’re looking for:
What you can expect:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
Safelite AutoGlass - 2 years ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...