About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Under the direction of the Manager of Compensation, Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role HR Services Compensation Analyst. This position is responsible for analytical support and administration of company compensation programs in North America. This position also provides support to compensation programs globally for base pay and short-term and long-term incentives; develops and recommends new policies and procedures to support compensation programs; evaluates and analyzes salary data, and recommends pay grades. Major areas of responsibility include executing Compensation related projects impacting teammates in North America. Qualified candidates should also have deep experience in HR Shared Services design and implementation.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Oversee and administer Annual Merit Increase, STIP, LTIP, Sales Incentives, Employee Share Plan, Recognition Program, and/or Discount programs throughout the year.
• Aid in modeling overall program payouts and various planning scenarios.
• Consult with HR team and lines of business on day to day compensation needs for North America and maintain FLSA classification.
• Participate in and analyze compensation surveys, leveraging relationships with external organizations.
• Evaluate and analyze internal/external salary data, determine pay grades, and conduct or participate in compensation surveys.
• Conduct market analysis and recommend pricing for roles in North America
• Lead and administer salary increases, bonus, and stock allocation cycles in collaboration with Global Total Rewards team
• Draft and distribute communications
• Perform detailed budget analysis and reporting for North America year-end
• Conduct annual Pay Equity audit to verify continued compliance
• Provide research and advice on compensation issues, trends and strategic directions and prepare reports summarizing findings.
• Provide accurate, complete, and timely submission of required reports, forecasts and various analyses
• Responsible for administering company rewards & recognition programs.
• Familiar with a variety of compensation concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks using Access and Excel.
• Conduct standard and ad-hoc reporting by consolidating data from various areas including PeopleSoft, Excel files, Access, and survey data
• Perform reporting and metrics analysis
• Support Total Rewards Team with systems related interfaces, issues, business requirements and user acceptance testing
• Complete ad-hoc and standard report requests
• Bachelor's degree in a Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration and CCP certification preferred with strong math and analytical skills
• Minimum of 4 years compensation experience and a total of 3-7 years professional experience in compensation or related fields required
• Working knowledge of State and Federal Wage and Hour Laws, job analysis, grading/leveling, career-banding, compensation documentation and evaluation.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel, Access, and other MS Office applications.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet established deadlines.
• Familiarity with accounting concepts, and database concepts and practices.
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task required.
• Superior ability to develop rapport at all levels and work toward an identified goal in a fast-paced environment required.
• Strong communication skills with a proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team required.
• Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions required.
• Highly-motivated, customer oriented approach with strong problem-solving, technical and analytical abilities required.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical power...