Slalom, LLC is a professional services company that provides consulting, and staffing, primarily in the areas of business operations, information technology, and accounting and finance, as well as specialized placement of degreed professionals to clients throughout the United States. Slalom, LLC is headquartered in Seattle. The Company operates additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Portland and San Francisco.
Slalom, LLC is hiring a Compensation Analyst. This position will report to the Compensation and Benefits Manager and will be responsible for supporting all compensation programs.
- Performs support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
- Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Identifies compensation-related problems and partner with manager to recommend corrective or alternative actions.
- Reviews requests for new or revised positions to determine appropriate compensation.
- Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Maintains awareness of local and national salary and incentive trends
- Participates in the administration of performance, salary and bonus review programs, including the development of communication materials, evaluating salary and bonus recommendations from managers and assisting with the preparation of summary reports for senior management
- Acts as a resource to other members of the Human Resources department on compensation and general HR matters
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years minimum of previous compensation experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, a related field, or equivalent
- CCP Certification (or progress towards certification)
- Proven track record of excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers.
- Deep technical knowledge of MS Office products, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of HRIS Systems – Ultipro and/or Peoplefluent a plus
- Proven track record of working with collaboratively with other departments.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.