College Graduate (BS/BA) required
Spartanburg Healthcare System's Human Resources Division is seeking
to join their outstanding team!
The Compensation Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert regarding healthcare system compensation practices; Assist in the development and ongoing management of compensation infrastructure to include job evaluation, market pricing/survey participation, salary structures, and job benchmarking/slotting; Consult with internal customers to provide technical guidance regarding the design, implementation, administration, impact, and communication of compensation programs; Perform detailed, ad hoc reporting and analysis including research, analysis, design and cost implications/models.
For confidential consideration, submit resume to
and apply online at
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, finance or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in human resources generalist or specialist role; prefer 3-5 years of compensation experience
- Advanced skill level with MS Word, EXCEL, PPT
- Experience working with HRIS system; prefer experience with compensation-related software such as Kenexa CompAnalyst or Mercer E-Prism
- Familiarity with timekeeping systems such as KRONOS or other
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations in compensation and human resources
- Experience with performance management systems such as Successfactors preferred
- CCP, PHR, SPHR preferred
- excellent technical writing and presentation skills
Spartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare delivery system that provides care from birth to hospice. We meet you where you are with...