The essential responsibilities of the Compensation Analyst are to participate in the design, development and modification of compensation programs, policies and procedures to ensure competitive and equitable compensation programs across the company .
· Evaluate existing and proposed jobs descriptions and classify them according to their levels of responsibility and importance.
· Research comparable jobs pay in the marketplace and develop competitive salary and benefit structures.
· Conduct salary surveys, examining predictions for market changes in salary ranges, interpreting salary data and performing analysis, according to SalarySource.
· Participate in the communication and implementation of various components of a company's pay and rewards program as well, which might include base pay, bonuses, incentives and recognition programs.
· Provide guidance on compensation-related issues for the management team.
· Develop salary structures that remain consistent throughout the organization.
· Develop appropriate job descriptions and maintain SharePoint access to job descriptions and compensation information.
· Analyzes market data to create competitive compensation recommendations and evaluates positions to make grade and/or career band assignment recommendations.
· Participates in the design and administration of short- and long-term incentive plans as well as sales compensation plans.
· Responsible for developing and conducting in-depth statistical analysis and modeling scenarios to forecast plan cost and compensation delivery.
· Assists in conducting pre- and post-acquisition of new business analysis and activities. Includes reviewing compensation programs, policies and job descriptions. Post-acquisition work includes establishing and/or mapping job codes and job titles, training HR community in compensation policies and procedures.
· Participates in the year-end salary planning process, which includes setting up merit system, preparing communication materials and reporting on salary increases, bonuses and equity for all levels of programs.
· Researches professional literature and other internal and external resources to gather data for special compensation programs as required.
· Maintains current knowledge of professional human resources principles and practices related to compensation as well as applicable government laws and regulations.
· Serves as a liaison with parent company and regularly attends compensation calls
· Occasional travel may be required.
· Works closely with but not to limited to external customers, vendors, and suppliers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or Finance.
· Certified compensation professional by WorldatWork society desired.
· Minimum of five years of experience in compensation.
· Strong analytical, mathematical, statistical and conceptual skills, with focus on modeling various scenarios and assessing financial impact.
· Understanding of survey methodology and even point-factor job evaluation systems.
· Strong understanding of laws and regulations associated fair labor standards required.
· Ability to work collaboratively, handle multiple assignments simultaneously and deal with flexible work priorities, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines and function with minimal supervision.
· Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
· Prioritize and manage workflow.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational skills required. Requires ability to meet deadlines in an environment with changing priorities.
· Ability to use a multitude of software applications including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Lotus Notes on an intermediate proficiency level.
· Track record of delivering quality business focused solutions.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Deutsche Post has outgrown its mailbox origins. Doing business as Deutsche Post DHL, the company divides its operations between delivering...