Due to the continued growth of the Compensation Practice at PROXUS, we have a full-time Compensation Associate position immediately available. This is a terrific opportunity for a recent Human Resources graduate or professional with strong analytical, project management, data extraction, and research skills to join our dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative team.
The Compensation Associate will provide comprehensive analysis and reporting in support of our client compensation projects, and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Compensation Practice Director in the performance of market reviews, development of job descriptions, and evaluation of jobs and compensation levels
- Assisting in the analysis, development, and administration of pay and incentive programs, merit process, salary surveys, etc.
- Generating and preparing quantitative and qualitative reports and executive summaries
- Participating as a team player on client compensation engagements
- Acting as point person for compensation project tracking
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience; experience with market and job analysis, preparation of job descriptions and reports, survey participation, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of compensation theory, plan design, and relevant laws (i.e. FLSA)
- Exceptional analytical and data extraction skills, with superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong research and project management skills
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team
- Displays credibility and high integrity standards
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer expertise with Microsoft Office products and internet-based resources
- Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
gatherDocs - 18 months ago