Unit Summary: Delaware North Companies, Corporate office is the home of seven independent operating units, which offer worldwide capabilities from airports to national parks to gaming destinations, hotels and restaurants and unsurpassed cuisine. Please visit www.delawarenorth.com |
Under the direction of the Director of Total Rewards, perform analysis of compensation policies, government regulations and labor markets to make recommendations to maintain a competitive compensation structure. Perform advanced financial analysis and cost-benefit analysis to determine the financial impact of compensation programs and initiatives within the Delaware North business model. Specific duties include:
• Lead the administration of employee compensation programs including annual merit and bonus processing in compliance with plan documents.
• Develop and administer procedures in alignment with system capabilities and company policies for administration of company compensation programs. Ensure all information necessary to assist field is communicated and implemented.
• Analysis of compensation structure to analyze financial impact of policies and programs. Based on results, recommendation of changes to policies and programs to align compensation initiatives with corporate business strategy.
• Keep abreast of all potential and existing regulations and legislation to ensure employee compensation programs are administered appropriately.
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place to audit and review processing of employee compensation transactions and those procedures and processes are modified as necessary to address issues.
• Participate in the development, testing and troubleshooting of systems that support the administration of compensation programs.
• Participate in the implementation of employee compensation communication programs and campaigns. Participate in and lead other compensation projects as necessary.
Additional Salary Information: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Friends and Family Lodging Discount and much more.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline is required. Advanced degree preferred. CEBS and/or SPHR designation is strongly preferred.
• Seven or more years of hands-on experience in Compensation, ideally operating in a multi-divisional environment.
• The successful candidate will possess strong business and financial acumen, solid organizational and multi-tasking skills, and superb technical skills in Compensation and HR Systems, coupled with exceptional quantitative and analytical capabilities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically MS Excel, and relational databases. PeopleSoft experience a plus.
• Excellent analytical and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are required.
• Strong working knowledge of compensation requirements and practical knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
• Strategic foresight and business acumen.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WorldatWork - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies in North...