Based at the Corporate Office in New York City, the
is responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the compensation programs for Loews Corporation. This leader ensures that compensation programs support the organization’s strategic objectives and meet all legal requirements. The Compensation Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for comprehension and application of compensation programs/policies as well as HRMS related matters.
* Five years of leadership experience in Compensation and/or Human Resources
* Highly skilled at analyzing, formatting and presenting compensation data
* Strong attention to detail with a concern for accuracy and passion for quality work
* Exemplary project management skills - ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
* Ability to deliver timely and effective solutions to complex organizational challenges
* Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HRMS functionality (Infor/Lawson and ADP preferred)
* Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills.
* Background in finance and financial modeling is a plus
* Knowledge of human resources operations and compensation theory, practice, and law required
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related field; or equivalent job experience
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 24 months ago
Loews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore...