Based at the Corporate Office in New York City, the Compensation Manager is responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the compensation programs for Loews Corporation and Loews Hotels. This leader ensures that compensation programs support the organizations strategic objectives and meet all legal requirements. The Compensation Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for comprehension and application of compensation programs/policies as well as HRMS related matters. Supervises a staff of two compensation analysts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related field; or equivalent job experience
- Five years of leadership experience in Compensation and/or Human Resources at an organization with a population of 10k+, hospitality industry preferred
- Highly skilled at analyzing, formatting and presenting compensation data
- Strong attention to detail with a concern for accuracy and passion for quality work
- Exemplary project management skills - ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver timely and effective solutions to complex organizational challenges
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HRMS functionality (Infor/Lawson and ADP preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills.
- Background in finance and financial modeling is a plus
- Knowledge of human resources operations and compensation theory, practice, and law required
Loews Hotels, Inc. was founded in 1946 and continues to own and operate hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada. Headquartered in...