Great Healthcare Company is seeking an experienced Compensation Manager. The Compensation Manager will be responsible for overseeing the organization’s compensation, benefit programs, policies and procedures. In reviewing these, the Compensation Manager will ensure that the organization is placing itself competitively. If research finds that changes need to be made, the Compensation Manager will partner with the Executive and Management team to share strategies that will help maintain a positive and competitive market advantage within the industry.
This position does require a hard working committed professional who is not afraid of terms that include but may not be limited to, “weekend differential, union contracts or state and federal laws”.
The Compensation Manager will have a dual role and must be willing to spend time at separate locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Compensation Manager:
Qualifications for the Compensation Manager:
- Coordinate Compensation meetings with department heads
- Evaluate job description, duties and compensation
- Effectively communicate compensation and benefit guidelines and policies
- If necessary make recommendations to changes in job descriptions and pay scales
- Conduct market research to ensure competitiveness in the marketplace
- Must be able to deal with multiple locations, Managers and Executives
- Experience in benefits management
*Requires 5-7 years of Human Resources Experience
*Requires advanced knowledge of Compensation and Benefits Guidelines and Policies
*HRIS experience required
*Experience compiling and presentation compensation data
Must have great communication skills – verbal and written
*Represents basic qualifications for this Compensation Manager position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please reference job order # 26731 when sending resumes to Dallys Cobian firstname.lastname@example.org