Compensations and Benefits Job Summary
The Compensation and Benefits Manager must be a strong contributor to the development of new compensation strategies through creative input combined with data analysis and a deep understanding of the company’s future challenges (bonus plans, market position, salary range design, pay mix analysis.).
This is a full time employment opportunity offering excellent company paid benefits and matching 401k.
Position will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and work in the Perimeter mall area of Atlanta.
Basic functions of Compensations and Benefits
- Provide oversight over the payroll functions.
- Provides services to employees to answer their benefit questions, resolve problems related to access to or payment of benefits, orient newly eligible employees, and process enrollment forms, changes, and loan requests.
- Maintains employee benefits data in automated human resources information systems. Coordinates transfer of data to external vendors, plan providers, auditors, and consultants.
- Negotiates and contracts with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors, and consultants for services, premiums, and plan administration.
- Prepares and communicates information to employees and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures.
- Analyzes and evaluates services, coverage, and options available through insurance and investment companies to determine programs best meeting needs of organization.
- Design & deliver Remuneration & Benefits strategies for the organization.
- Implement a grading structure based on company methodology.
- Work closely with HR Director to design and deliver retention plan/schemes.
- Design and implement policies that support the rapid growth and expansion of the organization.
- Custodian of job evaluation and performance management processes within the organization.
- Identify and implement benefits that increase the quality of life for employees.
- Participate in remuneration networks representing the company.
- Coordinate and deploy performance management, annual salary reviews, bonus payout processes throughout the company.
- Ensure that a culture of performance is rooted deep in the organization through the definition of guidelines and KPIs related to performance assessment and their translation at the time of salary and bonus review.
- In cooperation with HR and Finance, establish budgeting guidelines for the different populations, countries and package components at the Group level (salary increases, allowances revision, bonus provisions).
- Act as a recognized subject matter expert, advising HR and business managers.
- Devise solutions for specific issues in various States or business units, ensuring the respect of corporate philosophy on C&B while addressing the needs of the business (for example, inflation/devaluation approach, special adjustments .).
- Actively involved in the deployment of the grading system.
Participate to the elaboration and deployment of the education program of HR, line managers, enhancing their C&B and performance management skills to support the growth of the company.
- Contribute to the education of employees on C&B matters to improve employee satisfaction and retention.
Job specification of Compensation and Benefits Manager
- 5-7 years strong experience in design and / or administration of C&B programs.
- Excellent Networks in the industry/sector.
- At least a Bachelors degree (preferably in HR).
- Proven track record of delivering remuneration strategies.
- Is an intellectually astute with strong drive for results.
- Excellent communication skills and cross-group collaboration.
- Ability to work independently, minimal supervision
- Planning, organizing and coordinating competencies.
- Advanced application skills. i.e. Excel, ADP PayExpert, ADP Workforce Now with HRB
Modus is an eDiscovery services provider. Some of the world’s largest corporations and AMLAW 200 law firms trust Modus to solve tough...