Looking for your next career move and want to work for some of the best companies in the nation?
Explore Your Career Possibilities: At Talent101 we take ownership of our customer’s direct hire and contract needs and provide them with the brightest talent that are on top of their game and can make a direct impact on our customer’s business.
We have been asked to identify a Compiler Engineer for one of our clients. This position is located in Texas (Houston, Austin or Dallas) or San Jose, CA.
You will be delivering software solutions compiling C/C++ code and Build Tools, including compilation, link, assembly and libraries, according to the requirements set for supporting our processors, in order to deliver a product that easily adapts and satisfies our customer needs. During your assignments you will be involved with a wide range of concepts from target independent optimization techniques, C/C++ language extension, to target specific code generation and optimization techniques.
To be successful in your role you will have to display the following activities:
- To autonomously drive the process of solving the customers’ requests by: requirement gathering, planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
- To work closely with and provide feedback to core design, SoC Design, Performance and software test teams
- To develop solutions for the validation of individual components included in the build tools
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (MS or PhD preferred)
- 7+ years of experience and strong background in modern compilers and compiler architecture
- Improve the GCC tool chain performance and support for the clients processor
- Complete delivery of a 20 bit processor tool chain including
- Experience with wide variety of compiler aspects, with specific specialization in one or more of the following:
- Strong C/C++ programming skills on a Linux OS
- Knowledge of embedded hardware architectures and concepts
- Work experience with embedded applications development and tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and team player a must
Talent101 pays referral fees.
Applicants must be at least 18 years or older, must be willing to take a drug test and background check as part of the selection process and must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information regarding Talent101 please visit our website www.talent-101.com . We provide an open door policy; please feel free to follow up by email email@example.com or by phone 972 503 2101 and ask for a Talent Manager to assist you.
Talent101 does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Talent101 Inc. - 20 months ago