Join our team and be a part of the talent that makes UWMF/UW Health the best work and academic environments. The Complex Case Management Program Nurse Manager is responsible for all aspects of services of the UW Health Complex Case Management Program. The Program Nurse Manager is accountable for program oversight and development for all keys areas of responsibility. S/he is skilled in case management of complex, medically acute patients. S/he utilizes problem solving techniques, process improvement and team development to ensure quality services, patient care and a seamless patient experience. The position establishes standards of communication for all program staff with physicians, the primary care medical home team, hospitals, alternative living programs and community resources.
To view the full posting, please visit our website at www.uwhealth.org/careers
This is a full-time, salaried position.
* Bachelors in Nursing Required
* Masters degree in Nursing or Health Care related field required
* Maintain state RN licensure in state where employed
* Maintain CPR certification
* 1 year management in a clinical setting required, 3-5 years preferred
* Program development experience required
* Ability to develop, plan and monitor program based on data
* 3-5 years of clinical care of medically complex patients required
* Case management experience highly desirable
* Certification in Case management highly desirable
We strive to assist our staff to excel as professionals, while growing as individuals. Our competitive human resource programs are designed to facilitate a work/life balance, offering fulfilling careers that support both individual aspirations and families at home. For more information and to apply online, visit our website at www.uwhealth.org/careers. EEO/AA Employer/Background Check Applies
- 2 years ago - save job