Pilgrim's Pride Corporation employs approximately 40,500 people and operates chicken processing plants and prepared-foods facilities in 14 states, Puerto Rico and Mexico. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers and foodservice distributors. For more information, please visit http://www.pilgrims.com .
Responsible for overall planning, directing, control and profitability of multiple plants and/or facilities. Has one or more subordinate Plant Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs production and/or processing at a facility with multiple plants.
- Responsible for associated facilities and live operations via oversight of those managers.
- Develops plans for efficient use of materials, machines and human resources.
- Monitors production costs and product quality.
- Modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operations.
- Prepares budget and makes recommendations to top management.
- Sets production and processing goals for plants.
Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.
- Typically requires 10+ years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Experience in both processing and live operations strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience managing and motivating others for maximum performance.
Pilgrim offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a pleasant work atmosphere and lots of room for advancement. Unless stated...