Under general supervision, assists and supports company compliance of moderately complex governmental laws and regulations, best practices, and industry standards. Implements compliance regulations into business processes, and maintains understanding of current legislation and keeps informed of new and pending legislation to ensure continued compliance.
Researches and tests compliance issues for all JHA applications related to federal regulations, state statutes, industry standards and best practices, and other regulatory agencies.
• Evaluates internal controls, communications, risk assessments, and maintenance of documentation of policies and procedures in order to adhere to regulations.
• Monitors regulatory changes and distributes necessary information to implement changes to various departments and internal policies.
• Develops and maintains an organized, methodical documentation system for communicating, implementing, and managing new and existing regulatory requirements.
• Assists in the development of contracts and procedures to ensure compliance.
• Performs compliance reviews of various applications.
• May assist customers in preparing for examiner and auditor on-site visits.
Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of five years of experience in related field; or
• An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Strong knowledge and experience working with financial institutions.
• Strong project management skills.
• Able to develop systems to ensure whether JHA is in compliance with all federal regulations, state statutes, industry standards and best practices, and other regulatory agencies.
• Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
• Ability to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
• Complete quality work within deadlines.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...