The Compliance Analyst will have primary accountability for assessing and mitigating risks associated with third party vendors. Major job responsibilities will include:
- Compliance Risk Management
- Conducts initial assessment of all vendors to determine level of risk and ongoing compliance review requirements. Ensures appropriate due diligence is completed on potential new vendors, and partners with Accounts Payable, Procurement, and other business units to be certain all new vendors go through the Vendor Management Program.
- Monitors data related to financial strength, disaster potential, and vendor security processes throughout the year; partners with relationship owners to complete formal assessments for Tier 1 vendors annually.
- Ensures vendor information is current and accurate by maintaining vendor database and listing of Tier 1 vendors
- Creates reporting for various audiences such as management, Compliance Committee and Bank Partners
- Compliance Training:
- Partners with Compliance Manager to revise and/or create training content
- Delivers training as set by Compliance Manager or Compliance Director
- Ensures training is delivered within set timelines, and tracks completion
- Prepares appropriate reporting for management and bank partners
- Other Compliance Team and Bluestem Brands, Inc. Support:
- Supports projects as needed
- Performs other tasks as necessary and required to advance the business of Bluestem Brands, Inc.
- 4 year degree in a business-related discipline
- Demonstrated resiliency working effectively in ambiguity and proven ability to re-prioritize when appropriate
- Self-motivated, detail and process oriented
- Established ability to multi-task day-to-day requirements and projects simultaneously
- Proven results working across departments to achieve strategic objectives
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across all levels of the organization
- 3+ years of business experience in similar or related compliance work
- Vendor risk assessment and vendor management experience
- Previous financial service compliance or regulatory experience
Bluestem Brands, Inc. - 9 months ago
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...