Temporary position to assist with anti-money laundering/counter terrorist financing compliance review oversight of new and existing relationships, executive level escalations and on-going periodic reviews. The candidate will evaluate existing business processes, documenting procedures, conducting risk assessments, developing process maps, and recommending process improvements, identifying and managing issues, plus other tasks as may be assigned.
AML/BSA Compliance background is required. Candidate must have knowledge of global AML laws, regulations and best practices; strong familiarity with various US and international payment systems, and corresponding risks and regulations related to those systems, as well as MSB regulations.
Critical thinking skills are a necessity; must have the ability to execute in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Must be proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Visio.
Please provide the following information along with the resume:
- Document detailed business process reviews; Identify compliance and operational risks associated with the process. Document, track, and report on remediation plans for risks or issues identified through these reviews.
- Prepare management reports to summarize findings relating to compliance analysis.
- Provide guidance to business partners relating to the development of controls for critical business processes to mitigate compliance/operational risk
- Assist with the development/documentation of Standard Operating Procedures
- Identify opportunities for and conduct ongoing and targeted compliance monitoring and/or testing
Resume along with Information can be send at
- Expected bill rate (all inclusive):
- Contact number:
- Availability :
- Work Authorization:
- Current Location/Relocation (if applicable):
- How you fit the requirement (FEW lines):
- Best days/time window for a phone interview:
Also if you have any questions, do reach us at 510 490 9995
Monster - 30+ days ago