Zions Bancorporation is looking for a qualified Compliance Analyst to join our Corporate Compliance team in a full time, exempt position.
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Management - Duties to include reviewing exceptions derived from various prevention filters and monitoring suspicious activities.
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Management - Responsible for performing diverse and complex analysis of potential AML suspect accounts and activities. Ensure accuracy of documenting and tracking of investigations and decisions.
- Risk/Regulatory – Review, research and make determination of suspicion on items and transactions identified according to the Bank Secrecy Act via AML automated alerts or manually received reports and referrals.
- Risk/Regulatory - Prepare and complete required forms (as needed) for regulatory filing according to FinCen guidelines.
- Risk/Regulatory – Ensure that filings are completed accurately, timely and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Risk/Regulatory – Understand and stay current on the Red Flags and industry trends related to AML.
- Investigations - Conduct AML Investigations, including customer and account level research on a wide variety of data, to detect and determine suspicious and/or illegal activity. Conduct background investigations as required.
- All functions will communicate with BSA Officer, branch personnel and/or other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of directly related experience.
- Prefer 3+ years AML, BSA or other regulatory compliance experience.
- Banking experience required.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance processes and procedures preferred.
- Knowledge of bank operations.
- Extensive PC skills desired with an emphasis in Excel and Word.
- Must have strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and adapt to changing priorities.
- Requires good follow through, attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
- Must have strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong writing skills and be able to translate complex situation into easily understood narratives
- Ability to handle delicate and/or sensitive situations.
- Use and apply basic principles, theories, and concepts.
California-San Diego-SD - Farnham Admin Office
California Bank & Trust - 18 months ago