About Farm Family:|
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and is part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), flexible Paid Time Off, Education Assistance and Flexible Spending programs.
Farm Family is looking for a Policy Owner Service Representative to join our Life Company!
Job Description: The Compliance Analyst is responsible for the maintenance and regulatory compliance of products offered by Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, United Farm Family Insurance Company and American National Property & Casualty Company, including filings with state insurance departments.
Essential functions include:
The ideal candidate must be energetic, engaging and a self-starter possessing strong analytical, communication, organizational and PC skills.
- Filing rates, rules and policy forms
- Coordinating implementation of product changes with other departments
- Writing specifications for production system updates
- Writing policy holder notices related to product and rate changes
- Researching, obtaining, and analyzing competitor products
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of property and casualty insurance experience.
Farm Family - 22 months ago