The Compliance Associate ensures adherence to corporate policies as well as banking requirements through the administration of the Bank’s compliance program throughout the year.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review system generated reports of transactions and investigation of account activity for potentially suspicious activity including structuring and high risk wire activity, etc. from inception to completion
- Provide suspicious activity report recommendations and draft suspicious activity reports
- Communicate directly with the Bank’s business personnel regarding account activity, BSA regulations and know your customer requirements and provide ad hoc advice as necessary
- Conduct enhanced due diligence research and complete reports
- Assist with the Bank’s compliance risk assessment program and compliance testing program
- Perform reviews of existing compliance program to ensure adherence to the program
- Carry out the requirements for compliance as directed by Federal and State regulators and prepare management reports
- 2+ years experience in the compliance department of a financial institution or comparable experience.
- Demonstration and application of core knowledge of money laundering patterns, BSA and PATRIOT Act, OFAC and other compliance regulations is required.
- Highly motivated self-starter who has the ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Requires excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of Actimize, Lexis, PACER a plus.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred in accounting, finance or business, or comparable degree in criminal justice.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume
ne. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Signature Bank (Nasdaq:SBNY), founded in 2001, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with 27 private client offices located in...