Parametric is a Seattle-based investment management firm focused on the delivery of rules-based, risk-controlled investment strategies, including alpha-seeking equity, alternative and options strategies, as well as implementation services including customized equity, traditional overlay and centralized portfolio management. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance with investment centers in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN and Westport, CT.
Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp., one of the world’s most dynamic global asset management companies.
Compliance team position responsible for compliance related functions for an SEC registered Investment Adviser.
- Knowledge of the SEC Investment Advisers Act of 1940 is required. Some understanding of the Investment Company Act of 1940 and FINRA related rules p referred.
- Prepare drafts of annual reports under Rule 206(4)-7, Rule 38(a)1, Rule 15(c) and other reporting documents.
- Summarize Rules and or other research documents and create reports.
- Prepare periodic regulatory related reports for filing with regulators and sending to clients.
- Perform compliance testing, records research and prepare reports.
- Review and amend Compliance Manual as directed or needed.
- Assist CCO and team with various assignments and tasks as requested.
- Draft various certificates, documents, questionnaires, procedures and letters
- Act as a liaison between compliance and internal clients/colleagues to facilitate work and accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort
- Pre-view quarterly updates of sales materials, including fact sheets, presentations, sales kits, questionnaires, RFPs and similar documents.
- Perform administrative and other duties as requested/necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience
- Develop, create, and edit complex documents, reports, white papers, graphs or forms from limited information with minimal guidance
- Attention to detail, and check compliance forms, spreadsheets, performance data and financial illustrations for accuracy and appropriate use.
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented
- Excellent client (internal and external) service skills
- Excellent organizational , writing and research skills
- Deadline oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Computer skills including MS Office, Outlook and Excel
A veritable supermarket of investing, Eaton Vance offers more than 100 mutual funds and manages investments for retail, high-net-worth,...