Requisition #: 55028
Job Title: Compliance Auditor
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Employment Status: Full Time
PLEASE NOTE: The location for this position is Florham Park, NJ.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in Finance , our colleagues around the world depend on us for that. Whether it's a new product in development, a new technology under consideration, a new business acquisition or a new office opening - Finance plays a critical role in ADP's growth. We are a passionate partner committed to ADP's success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
- Execute the Sarbanes-Oxley walk-throughs and test plans for the company in a timely manner and in accordance with the testing calendar
- Document work in accordance with department practices and workpaper standards
- Communicate SOX testing results to the project manager, process owner, Local Project Management Office (LPMO) and to senior finance business unit managementSpecific Responsibilities:
- Planning and perform Sarbanes-Oxley walk-throughs and testing at assigned locations in accordance with the departmental testing strategy while meeting project deadlines
- Prepare and assemble workpapers for assigned audits in accordance with departmental standards and update the SOX repository in a timely manner
- Provide timely status reports to the team lead and project manager on progress of activities
- Develop value added relationships with process owners and local business unit management
- Set up and co-ordinate closing meetings, providing support to the team members where necessary in presenting issues
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- 1 - 3 years experience in a Big 4 Public or National Accounting firm (including internships) with a focus on Sarbanes-Oxley work a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Must have a proven track record in the execution of SOX test plans
- Moderate out of town travel estimated at no more than 30% per year is required
- Ability to work independently and proactively execute test work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with the appropriate levels of management and the internal audit team
- Excellent time management skills and a process-oriented approach
- Flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions and requirements
- Facilitate teamwork by contributing to team efforts, sharing responsibility for team results and exhibiting enthusiasm and a positive attitude About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Roseland, NJ
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Area of Interest: Auditing
ADP - 14 months ago
New York, NY
- 1 day ago
West Caldwell, NJ
- 2 days ago
Jersey City, NJ
- 1 day ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...