The Compliance Business Development VP will work to identify and pursue opportunities that enable the company to expand our presence in the regulatory compliance space with risk management and compliance solutions. This individual will be responsible for partnering with sales channels and alliance partners in both a business development capacity and extensive Customer industry interactions.
- Enable multi-million dollar growth opportunity in Compliance - specifically in FCPA and related regulations
- Provide primary support, best practice consulting and industry expertise to one or multiple market segments for compliance solutions
- Identify opportunities to position D&B Compliance solutions, define value proposition for the Customer and collaborate with Sales Channel partner to generate new sales
- Take the leading role in consultative sales to major prospects, providing customer-facing support as the SME in the compliance space
- Responsible for creation of presentations, proposals, industry specific marketing collateral, RFP"s and statements of work as needed to drive growth for key clients
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure timely deliverable of complex solutions with multiple components
- Drive product recommendations based on industry expertise and Customer feedback
- Attend and participate in industry events to promote brand recognition of our compliance solution in the marketplace, e.g. speaking engagements, seminars, conventions, ACFCS, ACAMS, etc.
At D&B we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. Since 1841, we've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for your career.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work remotely without daily direction, able to drive initiatives with a minimum of direction and keep management apprised of progress
- 4-8+ years" experience in regulatory compliance, specifically in AML, FCPA (Ethics Compliance) or Sanctions management
- Strong industry presence and demonstrated knowledge expert in above areas
- Bachelor"s degree in business, marketing, technology or related field.
- ACAMS qualification or background in law enforcement/intelligence a plus
- Demonstrates ability to conceptualize client business problems and design client-specific solutions based on client objectives
- Experience in driving business development and/or sales activities
- Ability to lead projects, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues/projects, develop recommendations and execute on proposal
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills to address and influence customers, peers and senior leaders
- Demonstrates executive presence in interactions with C-Suite (CCO, CPO, CEO) and/or General Counsel of target entities
- Experience in the information industry and/or government sector, a plus
As an industry leader, we offer world-class compensation and an exceptional benefits package. As well, you will enjoy an environment that recognizes and rewards your accomplishments.
D&B is an equal opportunity employer.
D&B - 17 months ago
For The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, there's no business like "know" business. The company, known as D&B, is one of...