Position: Compliance Business Process Development Manager Job Code: 5533
Location: GOJO Plaza - Akron, Ohio
Work Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No direct reports
10-30% travel required
Position located at GOJO Plaza, Akron, OH
• Execute the process design, development, testing, and deployment efforts for products, services, and support offered by the compliance business team
• Develop intimacy with and contribute to compliance business team projects to accelerate process development efforts for new product and service launches
• Aggressively leverage resources in quality, R&D, supply chain, product management, HR, and others as needed to benefit from product/process development experience and ensure seamless integration with existing product and services processes
• Validate effectiveness and efficiency of compliance business solutions processes through rigorous field trials and regular feedback from customers and end-users
• Develop process execution documentation (best practices) and tools necessary for consistent execution and validation of compliance business processes across the enterprise
• Establish consistent communication routines to ensure process users, partners, and customers are fully informed of and appropriately involved in process development and process improvement efforts
Critical Success Factors
• Development and deployment of best-in-class HHC solution installation and support processes to facilitate a differentiation in customer experience and drive long-term, global GOJO hand hygiene leadership and customer attachment
• Protect, extend, and strengthen the GOJO brand by designing and deploying processes that avoid missteps and setbacks and provide exceptional customer satisfaction
• Creation of processes that contain and leverage quality thought-processes and check-points from start to finish
• Development and deployment of service and installation processes that are unconstrained by past practices, assumptions, and norms
• Process solutions that leverage the experience and expertise of GOJO’s extensive technical and development resources
• Development of end-to-end, scalable processes that enable and accelerate effective deployment and support of world-class HHC solutions
• Development of process solutions and collateral that facilitate consistent execution of processes across the enterprise
Essential Job Duties:
• Relentlessly review, test, and challenge processes to identify waste reduction, quality improvement, cost reduction, and speed to market opportunities
• Leverage the expertise and resources in other operations functions to promote consistency in operating methodologies, process development, and performance measurement
• Team with internal and external customers and peers to identify needs; existing and anticipated, for structured approaches to drive consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness for deployment of compliance business solutions and support
• Design and identify activities, approaches, and resources required to address identified process needs
• Develop necessary collateral to support testing, training, communication, and implementation of compliance business solutions processes
• Routinely assess current and emerging needs to ensure new and improved processes are developed in sync with the evolution of the business
• Adhere to GOJO project management planning, communication, and execution norms
• Maintain thorough awareness of current and pending compliance business projects to accelerate process development efforts
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, business, or related field(s).
• Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience with project management, process development, and customer support.
• Experienced and skilled with process documentation and executive-level communication.
• Experienced with systems-level thinking and collaboration.
Additional General/Technical Skills Required
• GOJO business models, Total Solutions elements, value propositions, sales and marketing approaches
• Stage-Gate Process
• Industry Awareness
• Product Development Process
• Supply Chain Processes
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Innovation Management
• Analytical Skills
• Communication (Speaking, Active Listening, Presentation Skills, Writing Skills)
• Information Gathering
• Strategic Thinking
• Process Development
• Operations Management
• Project Management
• Critical Thinking
• Problem Identification
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
• Problem Sensitivity
• Process Management
• Information Ordering
• Time Sharing
• Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
Apply for this position Return to Job Listings
Send position to a friend
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Employer M/F/D/V. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes sent electronically for positions that are not listed below.
GOJO Industries - 8 months ago
GOJO Industries wants to go where other forms of good hygiene haven't. The company makes hand cleaners for professional and consumer...