Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Home and Community Services (AHCS) is the trusted provider and expert resource in delivering patient-centered care and services for patients and families needing rehabilitation, advanced-illness or end-of-life care. With headquarters located in St. Paul, Minn., services are provided in 19 Minnesota counties, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Subject matter expert for compliance and regulatory issues, teach/training to current as well as new employees regarding regulatory and compliance topics, review documentation for accuracy ESP OASIS data set and Plan of care prior to submission to CMS and/or MD. This is necessary to ensure proper reimbursement and documents meet regulatory requirements. Also assist with resolution of documentation issues that are impacting the processing of claims by billing. this requires skilled professional with knowledge base of regulations and documentation requirements mandated by CMS and other regulatory bodies
- RN or PT degree PREFER RN
- 1-2 years of previous home care experience Prefer RN
- Strong knowledge base in home care regulations i.e. condition of participation, CMS regulations
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills
- Strong clinical documentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal methods
- Strong team and collaborative work style
- Driver's License
- RN or PT Required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time: 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Day shift
- No weekends
With beautiful natural settings along the Mississippi River, St. Paul embodies a large ethnically diverse population with restaurants, cultural entertainment, and shopping venues for everyone. Downtown St. Paul features a number of historic buildings including the State Capitol, the Fitzgerald Theater (home to Garrison Keillor's "A Prairie Home Companion"), the Landmark Center, the St. Paul Hotel, and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River. The city is also home to the Science Museum of MN, the Xcel Energy Center (home of the MN Wild hockey team), and the MN History Center. St. Paul offers many private, alternative, and public school options from elementary through college and a wide array of housing options from old historic homes to new construction. The Twin Cities is consistently ranked near the top of Fortune's list of best cities in the world for work and family. A healthy business climate, opportunities for employment, good transportation, and an entrepreneurial environment are amongst the contributing factors.
Community Resource Links:
- Located in St. Paul
- Population = 270,000
- Service Area = 1,600,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 9 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...