Assist with ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and federal and state government reporting and regulations.
Bachelor’s degree in business, related legal field or equivalent experience. 0-2 years of compliance, regulatory affairs, and project management experience. Knowledge of laws and/or regulations in area of compliance; in particular HIPAA, and state regulations. Commercial experience with OIC filings preferred.
• Assist with maintaining compliance with policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, and contractual obligations
• Assist with guiding special projects related to government mandated program requests and directives
• Assist with inquiries, complaints, audits, reviews, change requests, etc
• Act as the Compliance/Provider Solutions liaison
• Assist in proactively suppressing or deescalating identified compliance risks
• Assist in developing and implementing compliance auditing and monitoring strategies related to provider complaints and government program directives
• Maintain compliance with regulatory deliverables and other requirements
Centene Corporation - 21 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...