Basic Purpose and Function:
Provides support to the Compliance Department through assisting with the company complaint process, maintaining compliance letter and license databases to ensure legal, client and regulatory requirements are met. Additional responsibilities will include support for regulatory compliance requirements.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the letter database for Legal and Compliance review information.
- Audit company letters
- Assist Client Relations Department in updating letters.
- Assist Compliance Supervisor with processing, researching complaints.
- Maintain collection license database to ensure accuracy
- Reconcile collector State CUBs access reports
- Assist Compliance Officer with maintenance of regulatory filings, legal research, contract review and insurance requirements.
- Handles confidential information
- Additional duties or ad hoc projects as needed
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years in an administrative setting or equivalent experience
- Legal knowledge preferred
- Experience drafting correspondence, documents, and research memos
- Strong PC skills Must have experience using Word, Excel, Microsoft Access and Internet.
- Strong grammar and written communication
- Excellent research abilities and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and to meet multiple deadlines
- Focused and organized
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality at all times
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Firstsource Careers - 14 months ago
Firstsource is a leading global provider of business process management services. Founded in 2001, Firstsource ranks third in BusinessWeek's...