This position will assist the Director, Corporate Compliance Privacy Office with the implementation and maintenance of a coordinated and integrated Privacy program at Intermountain Healthcare.
- Assists in developing quality improvement plans. Evaluates and supports quality improvement and compliance efforts, as assigned for the various business lines. Facilitates, promotes and demonstrates use of continuous quality and business process improvement principles as daily management tools.
- Supports processes to identify and address compliance issues and supports investigation of compliance issues. Conducts and coordinates auditing efforts and acts on findings.
- Supports Privacy team in developing and implementing data security and privacy policies. Researches regulatory information, as needed and assists with policy and procedure development, and with prioritizing program requirements based upon risk, and other factors.
- Continually improves knowledge of compliance and regulatory changes and acts as an expert resource in researching, interpreting, explaining and educating on regulations, policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with others to achieve compliance and organizes privacy work group meetings as needed.
- May contribute to the development and implementation of the privacy program.
- Bachelor's Degree obtained through an accredited institution (education is verified) AND one year of professional work experience OR five years of professional work experience in the areas of regulatory compliance, quality improvement or project management
- Experience requiring the knowledge of, and experience with health care regulations
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and e-mail and scheduling applications
- Experience in a role requiring effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in a role requiring problem solving, organization and the stewardship of confidential information
- Experience working on projects with a team and filling various roles such as team member, facilitator, leader, etc.
- Speaking, hearing / listening, seeing, manual dexterity
- Bachelor's Degree in a health care related field (clinical or operations)
- Knowledge of current federal, state and JCAHO requirements
- Experience and/or training in quality/performance improvement activities
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...