Position Description :
The Loan Level Specialist will research, validate and determine root cause of findings related to assessments performed on BLS portfolio’s by performing individual reviews and analysis on key risk items identified by the Compliance Department.
• Perform loan level assessments statistically significant samplings of various portfolios that are identified the Quality Assurance Dept.
• Issue report to management weekly to include:
o Loan level policy violations
o Potential monetary losses due to violations
• Research and Validate all oversight reports’ and compliance related findings.
• Manage the control reports and report remediations/curative action when needed
• Cross train/support for all document management tasks
• Cross train/support for Compliance related tasks
• Cross train/support for daily, weekly, monthly compliance report monitoring & corrective actions:
• High School degree, or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree preferred;
• Experience in Mortgage QA helpful;
Able to perform detailed research using multiple systems
Able to work within tight delivery dealines
Attention to detail
Ability to write in a clear, concise and descriptive terms
Experience with TenA SecondLook preferrable.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
• Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
5 years of more experience in Mortgage Servicing or Originations; 2 years experience in a
• 2 years of quality control experience:
Experience in Mortgage regulations, Default Management (foreclosure, bankruptcy, asset management) and compliance required;
Experience in Mortgage QA helpful;