Job Title: |
- Provides administrative support to an insurance and financial services sales agency.
- Ensures the agency maintains compliance with documented processes and controls.
- Manages the client file review process and systems to ensure all post-issue requirements are submitted timely.
- Maintains complaint log, corrective action log, FINRA books and records, and the "Do Not Solicit" system.
- Tracks and supervises all producer licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Develops an action plan to complete compliance training for the firm.
- Completes quarterly compliance certification and review, quarterly compliance checklists, and necessary paperwork for DBAs and shared office space.
- Monitors and reviews correspondence, AOC transactions, logs and blotters, and sales materials.
- May back up principal providing MSI oversight and complete Checklist B.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- May provide guidance to junior staff members.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 3 yrs. relevant business experience and minimum 1 yr insurance or financial services industry experience.
- FINRA Series 7 & 24 preferred
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 13 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...