Job Title: |
- Provides administrative support to an insurance and financial services sales agency.
- Ensures the agency maintains compliance with documented processes and controls.
- Manages the client file review process and systems to ensure all post-issue requirements are submitted timely.
- Maintains complaint log, corrective action log, FINRA books and records, and the "Do Not Solicit" system.
- Tracks and supervises all producer licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Develops an action plan to complete compliance training for the firm.
- Completes quarterly compliance certification and review, quarterly compliance checklists, and necessary paperwork for DBAs and shared office space.
- Monitors and reviews correspondence, AOC transactions, logs and blotters, and sales materials.
- May back up principal providing MSI oversight and complete Checklist B.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- May provide guidance to junior staff members.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 3 yrs. relevant business experience and minimum 1 yr insurance or financial services industry experience.
- FINRA Series 7 & 24 preferred
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...