Responsible for working under the lead of the Compliance Director to perform Government Agency Filings, Data Entry and Analysis, Data Base Maintenance, Committee meeting planning and coordination, and short term project coordination.
• Prepares detailed documentation for submission to Government Agencies.
• Provides data entry and database maintenance.
• Provides logistical coordination of external audits.
State Plan / Department Specific Duties and Responsibilities (List all essential duties other than those listed above in order of importance)
• Lead Meeting Coordinator for the Department: Ensure an appropriate meeting room is reserved, identified attendees are invited, and the meeting room is properly set up to facilitate the identified needs of each meeting. Responsibilities also include delivering all meeting materials to attendees at least 24 hours in advance, tracking assigned deliverables in the meeting, taking and preparing meeting minutes as requested, and reviewing deliverables to ensure compliance with requirements.
• Coordinate Plan Submissions to State Agencies: Lead the gathering, preparation and packaging of documents for purposes of completing a required submission to a State agency or regulator. This is an ad hoc responsibility but one that is of high importance when necessary. This responsibility entails setting up a project plan for deliverables to the department, assessing submitted materials for appropriateness, and packaging these materials to maximize the quality of the plan’s submission.
• Data Entry and Analysis: Maintain company monitoring data dashboards that contain numeric performance indications of MHC departments. Remind MHC departments to complete the data. Ensure the latest version is posted on the Compliance Committee SharePoint..Analyze provided data against compliance requirements and alert Specialist/Director/Auditor of any problems.
• Data base maintenance: Maintain a database of Compliance incidents, questions, issues and Corrective Actions Plans. Enter information provided by Specialist, Auditor or Director. Set up due dates and reminders in tracking system. Answer non technical questions from internal customers.
• Committee Preparation and Coordination: Assist in preparing agenda. Inviting and providing adequate notice to speakers and presenters. Reviewing the Compliance Committee Logistics Check list (distribution list update, materials distribution, conference room, participants reminders, Pre-meeting prep, day-of-meeting check)
• External Audits: Assist other members of the Compliance Team with coordination and planning of external audits (Please refer to the Compliance SOP_2 for details).
• May assist Compliance Specialists in Fraud, Waste and Abuse inquiries as well as HIPAA breach investigations
• Functional knowledge of Excel
• Functional knowledge of Word
• General knowledge or familiarity with database Software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
3+ years work experience in healthcare or law related area a plus
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or related Healthcare or legal (paralegal) field equivalent experience.
Molina Healthcare - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...