Pacific Convenience & Fuels, LLC owns and operates over 250 gas stations and convenience stores across 7 states. We are a growing company that offers a lot of great opportunities for career growth! We currently have an opening at the Pleasanton Support Center for a Compliance Clerk.
The Compliance Clerk handles all information that is reported to renew any operating licenses and permits for retail fueling locations. Processes all paperwork and sends to agencies to receive licenses or permits. Once received, documents all information and sends out to the retail locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Administer all paperwork to renew current licenses and permits all PCandF retail fueling locations.
- Ensure that the paperwork is complete, and that all fees associated with permits are paid by requesting checks and submitting the information to Accounts Payable.
- Research what information is needed for various counties, cities and states to obtain new permits for new retail locations. Ensure all paperwork gets submitted for permits.
- Research the Alcohol Beverage Commission and ensure all rules and regulations are completed and met to guarantee we do not have any ABC license issues.
- Research cities, counties and states for requirements to ensure our locations are in compliance.
- Build relationship with counties, cities and states to ensure all documentation is accurate and up-to-date. Use as a reference for questions. Contact as needed.
- Ensure all agencies have current address information, as to ensure there is not a delay in processing.
- Enter all information on license and permit expiration dates into Axxerion. Scan all licenses and documents into Axxerion for easy access.
- Once any new permits or licenses have been received, ensure all information is updated and sent out to the retail location to post.
- Track renewal dates for all licenses and permits and ensure paperwork is completed in time.
- Review any compliance violations. Confirm with the compliance department that the violation was valid. Submit check request to pay the agencies any fines owed.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- One to two years of general business experience - any administration of Licenses and Permits are a plus!
- Established experience providing office support with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated effective computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong and effective attention to detail and deadlines; outstanding skills in record-keeping.
- Intermediate to advanced analytical skills; demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to develop good working relationships with a broad range of individuals and departments.
- Ability to effectively manage & prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a positive team attitude and professional demeanor, and a desire to learn!
- Ability to use office equipment, such as computer, copier, calculator and fax machine.
- Ability to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S (if hired).
PCandF also offers vacation time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision and life insurance! If you want to work at a place where you can make a difference and have FUN, this could be the position for you. Send your resume today!