What drives Symetra? It's an anything-is-possible attitude focused on one thing-making a difference in people's lives. We do it by offering diverse financial solutions to help individuals, families and businesses reach their goals. And we do it with a roll-up-your-sleeves spirit supporting programs, events and organizations that enrich the lives of those in the communities we serve. We're a growing company inspired by challenges-a company with the agility and creativity to meet them head on-a company built on a foundation of integrity and responsibility that guides us in doing what's best for our clients.
Symetra's Compliance department promotes Symetra's long term growth by partnering to develop practical, consumer-oriented solutions in a complex regulatory environment. Each day, we develop compliance guidance for business areas, review sales material to ensure customer transparency, interact with state and federal regulators, and problem solve ways of addressing potential risks.
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Coordinator position. This is an entry level position, which serves as intake coordinator for analyst review of materials, such as marketing pieces and administrative procedures. Additionally, this position provides project support to meet department goals and initiatives. Administrative support may be required as needed. Responsibilities include:
- Ensures document consistency by reviewing proofs and finals documents.
- Compiles and maintains accurate information used by team members, producers, and third party firms.
- Implements new or revised procedures for process improvements and new program or product features. Updates department websites or materials under direct supervision.
- Participates in assigned projects and team meetings.
- May provide office administrative support.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of industry experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service focus
Symetra’s been around for more than 50 years. We’re experienced, stable, financially strong and just what you need from an...