To ensure timely product verification for free and paid publications. To deliver routes when required.
- Provide information necessary to update existing route lists.
- To verify the delivery of the free and paid publications and to provide reports that accurately describes the distribution activity and quality of all products
- To maintain updated maps.
- To deliver open routes
- To drive routes to verify delivery lists
- Must be able to follow electronic or paper copy delivery lists to assist and aide in the delivery of newspapers and products
- Must be able to properly identify delivery of newspapers and products
- Must be physically able to lift bundles weighing up to fifty pounds and be able to deliver newspapers.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have dependable transportation and a valid Florida driver's license in addition to current automobile liability insurance.
- Should be computer literate in Word and Excel
- Must be able to cover various shifts during the period between 4:30 am to 2 pm.
- Must be able to work Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.